Finance, Acommodation, and IT Support
Table of Charges for 2021/22
The complete table of charges for undergraduates and graduates for the 2021/22 academic year include fees, accommodation and meals.
For graduates students living out, there is a meal option plan here.
International Fee Payments
St Benet’s Hall has partnered with Flywire to provide you with an easy and secure method of sending international fee payments.
Flywire allows you to:
- Pay in over 150 currencies
- Pay by bank transfer, international credit / debit card
- Eliminate bank fees and enjoy excellent exchange rates
- Track your payment from start to finish
- Pay from any country and any bank
- Feel safe, with 24/7 dedicated multilingual customer support
If you are paying fees or battels from outside the UK, please go to http://st-benets.flywire.com to begin the payment process
How to Pay:
1. Visit st-benets.flywire.com and choose your country & the amounts you are paying in GBP
2. Choose your payment method & make your payment to Flywire
3. Enter your details & those of the student you are paying for
4. Track & confirm your payment by email, SMS or by logging into http://st-benets.flywire.com