Table of Charges for 2018/19
The complete table of charges for undergraduates and graduates for the 2018/19 academic year can be found by clicking here. These include fees, accommodation and meals.
International Fee Payments
St Benet’s Hall has partnered with Flywire to provide you with an easy and secure method of sending international fee payments.
Flywire allows you to:
- Pay in over 70 currencies
- Pay by bank transfer, international credit / debit card
- Eliminate bank fees and enjoy excellent exchange rates
- Track your payment from start to finish
- Pay from any country and any bank
- Feel safe, with 24/7 dedicated multilingual customer support
If you are paying fees or battels from outside the UK, please go to www.st-benets.flywire.com to begin the payment process
How to Pay:
1. Visit www.st-benets.flywire.com and choose your country & the amounts you are paying in GBP
2. Choose your payment method & make your payment to Flywire
3. Enter your details & those of the student you are paying for
4. Track & confirm your payment by email, SMS or by logging into
The Hall is a quiet and good place for study, as well as being conveniently located for the city centre shops, neighbouring colleges, libraries and faculties. There is accommodation in Hall, either at 38 St Giles' or 11 Norham Gardens, for first year and finalist undergraduates, for some graduate students and all monastic members of the Hall. Graduate accommodation is also provided at 140 Walton Street and Wellington Square, both just around the corner from 38 St Giles' and at Castle Mill, a short bike ride away. However, it is expected that all second year undergraduates will live out of the Hall.
A third of the rooms have ensuite or adjacent facilities. First year undergraduates are likely to be in standard rooms in Norham Gardens, with wash hand basins and nearby showers.
All rooms have Internet connections. Use of the Hall's laundry machines is available without further charge to resident members. All charges for electricity and heating are included within the termly charge.