This study day, organised by St. Benet's Institute will bring together some of the best scholars from within the Catholic tradition to engage with issues around the Catholic engagement with other traditions in the world today as well as other non-Catholic voices to reflect upon the influence and significant of Catholic theological, political and ecclesiological thought.
- Anthony O'Mahony: “The Vatican and the Muslim world: Catholic perspectives on Islam and Christian-Muslim relations”
- Scott Thomas: “Towards a Culture of Encounter: St. Francis, Pope Francis, the Franciscan Tradition, and the Transformation of International Relations”
- Agnes Wilkins OSB: "Spirituality, Dialogue and conversion: the itinerary of Fr. Jean-Mohammed Abd-el-Jalil”
- Minlib Dallh: “An exploration in mysticism and encounter between Christianity and Islam"
- Brian Klug: “Judaism and Catholicism: The Common Ground of Social Justice”
- Lord Alderdice: “The role of Religious Experience in Ecumenical and Inter-Faith Dialogue”
Please register at: https://getinvited.to/stbenetsinstitute/catholic-engagement/
For further enquires please contact Eva Grosman at: email@example.com
Limited spaces available. Refreshments and light lunch will be provided.