12.00 Arrive at the Hall
• Coffee is available (Calefactory).
• Sign the official Degree list on arrival (in the Hallway)
• If you have ordered a gown to St Benet’s Hall, collect your gown (Yellow Room). You will wear the gown of the Degree you are receiving, and your mortar board. You should take your hood to the ceremony.
• Collect your guest tickets (Hallway) and pass these to your guests
• Lunch (with Prosecco and non-alcoholic drinks) will be served (Refectory).
14:45 Check sub fusc, etc.
• The Dean of Degrees talks through the format of the ceremony (graduands and guests)
15:30 Depart for the Sheldonian
• Leave for the Sheldonian, led by the Dean of Degrees. Graduands and guests to walk in groups to the Sheldonian. (Guests enter the Sheldonian separately from graduands.) Guests and graduands enter the building via separate entrances and are seated by 15:45.
16.15 Ceremony starts
17.35 Ceremony ends – return to St Benet’s Hall
• A professional photographer will be at the Hall, should you wish to purchase formal photographs.
• Refreshments will be available at St. Benet’s (Refectory). Certificates to be presented. There will also be informal photograph opportunities with the Master or Dean of Degrees.